Monday, January 23, 2006


An Ode to my Cat!

Pignose oh Pignose,
Why do you look so blue?
Pignose oh Pignose,
Your disdain for me is true.

Pignose oh Pignose,
Why do you feel so free?
Pignose oh Pignose,
Please don't squat on the carpet and pee!


I found an interesting post on the link between the parasite that lives in cats and schizophrenia. It seems that this parasite has been shown to infect rats brains and make these rats less afraid of cats. Rats not afraid of cats = rats in the bellies of cats. Rats treated with anti schizophenia drugs regain their fears of cats.

Note: this parasite can also affect humans.

Things are beginning to make sense. Due to my wife's recent pregnancy, I became the designated "litter box boy". I now suspect that I have become infected with this parasite. This infection explains much of my recent poor behavior. In addition, it seems that my cats have been controlling me.... causing me to purchase kitty treats and to feed them beef jerky. It is only a matter of time before Pignose rules the world. Say goodbye to clean carpets everywhere.

2 comments:

JamaJama said...

It's time to enlist the catnapper... don't you think?
jamajama

JS said...

Ha! You think Pignose is going to give up that easily??? She has killed before.