Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Attention All Muslims!

As it is August 22, 2006 let me reveal myself as the legendary 12th Imam. Allah hid me in Two Dot, Montana and while the first few centuries were pretty lame, the introduction of Taco John’s fifteen years ago really spiced up my life, if you know what I mean. Mmm Potatoes Olay. Anyway, now that I am unhidden, listen to me! Take off your dresses, shave your beards, stop dressing your women in sacks, don’t blow yourselves up anymore! Get a kitty and cuddle - - Imam Out.

PS. You can now wipe your butt with both your left and your right hand!
- - Imam Out Out.

4 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Well, Shitallah be praised!

LaShay said...

I always knew youi had a higher calling than computers, good for you IMy!

cowboy said...

Wow. This is an official FATWA.
Hey: I need some Fatwas issued in my behalf.
1.all law abiding americans with no criminal records must carry a gun
2.Fat people can't eat at diary queens
3.If you are a democrat you can't vote
4.you can do violence to people who drive slow in the left lane
5.no more welfare or social security for anybody under 65 who has two arms and two legs and can feed themself. This is a start I'll send you five fatwas that I need done a day. thanks 12th Imam

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Um, it sounds like you have obtained a new creepy follower who thinks the G-d of Abraham and allah are one in the same. Either thay or Bette Midler is an avid reader of your blog!?