Thursday, July 12, 2007

Update on House Work...

Since the wife and kids are off having their "Summer of Fun" I've taken my bachelorhood time to do a lot of the things that I don't have the time or energy to do when the house is full.

Jobs completed so far...
Used the blower to blow all dirt, leaves, and what not off of the roof.
Used the blower to clean the deck and driveway.
Purchased a power washer and powerwashed the deck both front and back.
Power washed the driveway and retaining walls.
Stained the front deck - the wrong color.
Stained a large portion of the back deck.
Picked up and assembled new bedroom furniture.
Partially cleaned out the rumpous room.
Partially clean out the downstairs storage room.
Purchased a new gas weed wacker and weed wacked the yard.

Here are some pictures:







4 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Wow. I hope you got to do some fun stuff otherwise I have a feeling this may come back to haunt me in an argument

JADA said...

Thank God for men and their power tools. I got one question for you... Were you grunting while working?
Since you get the job done- so well- you should come and work for Stearns Bank!

JamaJama said...

Are you for hire?

cowboy said...

way to go Jason. good job. Manly men do manly things to impress other men. Maybe you can give Joe a few tips on deck maintenance.I heard that when LaShay was gone Joe made his butt bleed with all the ass scratching that went on. Or maybe it was the rain.