Thursday, May 18, 2006


A Question...

Have you ever wondered what Ronald Mc Donald looked like as a baby? Me either. Alas, some sorry excuse for a marketing wiz decided that we need a baby Ronald. What was this j-ass thinking?? I can only assume that the target market for this "baby" Ronald is children. Is Mc Donalds trying to scare the Mc Nuggets out of their customers?

I don't want a "baby" Ronald. I have always assumed that Ronald was a clown. A clown is a normal man or woman who paints his face, wears a wig, and typically wears a false nose in order to entertain children of all ages. A "baby" Ronald opens up too many questions: What the hell is a baby doing looking like a clown? Is Ronald not a human? Is he some sort of new species? A baby Ronald means that there is a "Momma" Ronald and "Daddy" Ronald. Were they human, and just had mutant kid? Did "Daddy" Ronald steal "Mommy" Ronald from the Hamburgler, thus casting the Hamburgler towards a life of Crime? Have the Ronald Mc Donalds been swept into our demensions for some strange bizzaro universe?

Jack from Jack in the Box must really be taking his pound of flesh out of Ronald in the ongoing goofy spokesperson contests.

4 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

This frightens me beyond belief. McDonald's makreting folks must think we are "short bus" special. First they develop a street cred slogan full of slang, "I'm lovin' it," and now we are to think that when clowns breed, their babies come out looking like clowns.

Adriel and Joel said...

that is the most freaky picture i have ever seen. seriously... wow, terrrifying.

cowboy said...

The photo did not freak me out. I thought it was kinda colorfull. After carefull study I believe that this is a baby photo of the head of our credit dept.. We have a bunch-O-clowns running that dept. so I'm sure that this is the head clown's baby photo.

JamaJama said...

That just shows your clown phobia jason. I actually thought you dressed up GG in honor of Ronald McDonald. A little odd, but I was willing to go aong. By the way...get the mother of your child a mothers day gift so we call all just get on with life.