Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Palestinian Hot Potato

LGF has the story of two Palestinians killed and seven others wounded when a family was playing with a gernade.

Let me paint a picture for you.

Setting:
A Palestinian family sitting around their house railing against the evil Zionists:

Akmed: "Mohammed, I'm bored railing against the evil Zionist Entity." "Let's play a game!"

Mohammed: "OK Akmed, what type of game to you have in mind?"

Akmed: "Oh, I don't know." "How about this." "Let's get the whole family sitting around the table, I'll pull the pin on this here gernade, we pass it from person to person, and the person holding it when it goes off, Wins!"

Mohammed: "Genius, pure Genius." "Let me go get my 1 year old neice, she loves games!"

2 comments:

LaShay said...

we played this game when we were younger except it really was with a potato, some cultures are just so much more sophisticated!

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Takk about an explosive family reunion!