Monday, July 17, 2006

My cat hates you!




My cat hates you. He hates everything about you. He hates the way you dress. He hates your crappy hair cut. He hates the way you speak. He thinks you waddle like a duck. He hates your profile. My cat doesn't like the cut of your jib. Your mere presence causes my cat to seethe with rage. The only thing that is keeping my cat from killing you is his lack of opposable thumbs. The only question that remains is; what are you going to do about it? Yeah, my cat thought so. My cat thinks you are a whuss. In fact, he hates you even more now.

3 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I don't think that it is Chuck who is hating on someone so bad. It sounds like you are "projecting."

JamaJama said...

You are really funny. Chuck hates no one. He can't think fast enough nor can he move fast enough to feel much of everything. He's afraid of his own shadow come now.

LaShay said...

I really believe that Chuck is out to get me. I've been sensing this for awhile now. Conspiracy confirmed