Friday, April 28, 2006

The State of Washington in trying to tell me something.

Around the beginning of the New Year, I received the annual notice of renewal for my license plates. After scanning the notice, I found out that I need to purchase new plates. This seemed pretty stupid as my current plates were not damaged. Due to the fact that I have never washed my car, the license plate, under the 1" of dirt is pretty much in pristine condition. I did some research and found out that every seven years you need to get new license plates because the reflective properties wear off after seven years.

I went online to renew and have my plates sent to me, and I noticed that for an additional $20 bucks, the "State" of WA allows me to get new plates and keep my current plate numbers. This sort of angered me. What kind of dummy do they think I am. It didn't take me more than three or four years to memorize my current plate number 172 JVN - ha I still remember it after 4 months. I figured the state was trying to screw me out of $20 bucks to build more pet mausoleums in the county parks. I decided to stick it to the man and save $20 bucks by getting a “new” number.

Here is a picture of my new license plate.



Notice anything “fishy”? That’s OK. It took me a few months to notice it. Look at the three letters. That’s right, U R D!!!! The State of Washington is telling me that I am ¾ of a TURD!!!!

Two can play this game. I think the State of Washington is 7/8th of a pile of rotten cabbage. There! Take that State of Wa….. I await your next move. Bring it on, suckas!!!

5 comments:

Adriel and Joel said...

hey it shouldn't have taken the state of washington to tell you that you are almost a complete turd....

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Um, how did yu get 3/4 out of 185? I am confused.

JamaJama said...

I had a good laugh over your blog...

185 turds... that's got to be a record?

How do you do it...

cowboy said...

I do like it that you stuck it to the man. I did not get the turd thing.I see the URD. Whatever. The other day I saw a lady driving a car in which her plate said: 269 MEN. When I was along side of her on the freeway I gave her the thumbs up sign. I was saying: You Go Girl. She roled her eyes around in her head. You have a funny blog by the way. You GO GUY

LaShay said...

My plate said ASQ 4708. How appropriate for my current working locale...it was just stolen off my vehicle. Now it's ATT 4545. Easy. Nice. still not screwed on my vehicle, I'm driving with no plate for the 3rd week!